One of our good clients brought in his new BMW 428i Convertible that he wanted us to personalize to his liking. We began by tinting all the windows and then lowering the vehicles ride height by installing a set of H&R lowering springs. We then continued by installing a set of Vorsteiner VFF101 Flow Forged wheels for a good compromise between aesthetics and overall performance. We also added a factory M Performance front kidney grilles, carbon mirrors, carbon front spoiler, remus quad exhaust system with black tips and a custom carbon fiber rear diffuser. To fiinish this complete transformation, we swapped out all interior trim including the shifter to the upgraded factory M Performance carbon fiber pieces.
- WHEELS : Vorsteiner VFF101 Flow Forged | 19×8.5 front and 19×10 rear
- FINISH : Textured Black
- TIRES : Yokoham Advan Sport A/S | 225/40R19 front and 255/35R19 rear
- SUSPENSION : H&R Lowering Springs
- WINDOW TINT : 35% all around
- EXTERIOR : Factory M Performance black kidney grilles, carbon mirrors, carbon front spoiler and side skirt decals. Remus quad exhaust system with black tips. Custom Carbon rear diffuser. Color matched reflectors.
- INTERIOR : Factory M Performance carbon trim with matching shifter